Got so emotional today

Overtime, I have been wondering and today I got really bordered about God, our maker, our creator, how big He is. This led me to the story of Elijah who was fed in the cave by God, He sent a bird to give Elisha bread so he could live. I get emotional and I cry alot...how great our God is. if God is great, why do people (Christians) suffer so much. God owns everything but we lack alot from happiness to love, peace etc. He sometimes seems incapable like you pray and is as if he doesn't listen. Financial difficulties, lack of love, frustrations etc and some keep singing to His glory. If God owns everything, I believe Christians shouldn't be poor or beg for food but it's a reality that Christians get poorer day by day. I didn't even talked about relationship/marriage, it's zero. Christianity shouldn't be a place where your neighbour suffers and you laugh at him or her. One should help another.

I'm just tired, serving God but nothing to show for it, no happiness, no joy, no peace. In fact, everything disstablizes. No one to help. They only fortunate people who wish to help will always want something in return. No brotherly and sisterly love. Everyone is focused on himself alone. I have prayed but it's as if God isn't even listening to me. It get worse day by day and I wonder if I am really singing to God.

Sometimes I doubt if God really exist

Comments