Such is Life



We all have to be grateful and be contented with what we have. We have to appreciate God for the gift of life most especially. Sometimes when I see life, it looks so ridiculous and funny. Like, one is trying to get out of a messy situation or position , yet another is vying for that same position and the same mess. As funny as my position and situation, I seriously had people who wanted to be like me and have the same things that I had. People who just wanted to stay with an abusive father so they can just say they had a father. I don't know if they also wanted the same feelings that I had. I came to realised that there is nothing actually in this life and human beings are insatiable. You can't say you have it all until you see somebody who has it more than you. You can't say yours is worst until you see somebody whose case is worst than yours. In all, let us be grateful that we are alive. 

Comments