Love Is Fat and Chubby (Episode 2) by VICKY BON UZUAZOR

Love is Fat And Chubby
(Episode 2)

For the first time in their renewed acquaintance, Nkese was left with her mouth agape while Eyo told her of how much he'd loved her. She was there with him when he had nothing. And even when his mother didn't like her that much because she'd always said she was too fat for a woman, Eyo still loved her.

He'd tasted kisses from a few selected girls who had crushed on him, even a bit more. But he never enjoyed it as much as he did with Nkese, but this tonight had been far more thrill.
His gaze set her smoldering with an unprecedented desire. He held her hands firmly. And said things she wanted to hear

Sometimes, Eyo acted like the one who didn't love Nkese. He would complain about the stretch marks on her thighs when she was naked. And when Nkese tried a solution for clearing her stretch marks, she'd gotten herself injured from cream reaction, then she stopped. And he just stopped nagging.

Eyo drove to his office the next morning smelling of creed perfume. When Moet saw that he was in his office, she walked in after him.

"Good morning boss." She greeted nicely, but shrilly.

"Morning Moet."

"Something for your girl today?"

Eyo looked up at her, a little smile playing at the corner of his lips. "Moet, my girlfriend and I had a fight because of you. You should stop coming to my office more often."

"Oh!" She exclaimed shyly. "I am really sorry. Now you accept she is your girlfriend. But you said she was just a friend before." Her laughter stinging his ears, as she flaunted her long golden virgin hair.

"She is my girlfriend." Eyo said boldly.

"Well, she looks like your mom." She chuckled. "I mean look at her with all that weight!" Before she could decide in what manner to describe Nkese to whom she'd been unpardonably rude, Eyo spoke.

"No need to shame her for being that way. she is cool like that."

"My apologies!" she said, lifting her hands in the air and bringing it down immediately. Eyo nodded.

"Nkese is a good girl. I have dated her for years. She loved me when I had nothing. I am going to marry her though."

"Are you going to marry her because you two have dated for years?"

"Oh well..."

"Please oh, before you think of marrying her, have it in mind that I've got one round for ya!" She said, twerking her waist.
Eyo gave a loud laugh.

"Crazy girl Moet! You're so crazy and real!"

"Ah! I am like this oh. My boyfriend in America loves me this way."  She said stylishly.

"You have a boyfriend?" She nodded boldly.

"He is the one who bought my car, my everything. We will be getting married when he comes back. But before then, I might have tasted all the fishes in the sea. You're among o."

He took a deep breath and swallowed the bitter taste of bile in his mouth.
Moet had expected him to say no, that he wasn't going to have her in bed. But he didn't say a no or yes.

He liked the anklet on her fine, smooth straight legs. He liked the way she dressed so seductively.

"My boyfriend has this your wristwatch, he bought it with over two million naira in France."

"He must be a big boy too. So what's his name?" Eyo asked settling on the rocky chair.

"Franco. He didn't grow up here. So you won't know him."

"So how did you meet him?"

"At a night club in Wuse, Abuja. He owns the night club. I went there with my Man friend Chief Kayode, but this Franco dude had eyes only on me, despite the hundreds of girls that were there."

"Did he know that you were with another man?"

"Nope. He thought I was with my big brother. I lied to him though. He believed me."  A flicker of feminine interest stirred.
"Let me go back to my office o. I just came to tell you that I am around, in case you will need me." She added.

"I might need you to deliver some Ankaras to Next Shopping mall and our outlet at Shop rite."

"Are you going to come with me too?"

"No. Why?"

"Well, I thought I could give you a felatio while you drive me to these places." She winked.
Eyo chuckled. "Spoilt girl!" He gave a bright smile.

"Sir, I am a realist." She concluded with a wide grin and slammed the office door.

Eyo kept laughing when she left. He thought of all the things she'd said to him few minutes ago. Moet was a bitch, and he knew it, but he liked her.
 He didn't imagine letting such a sexy looking girl dive away just like that. But he promised himself never to go out with any of his staff, he was determined about it. But the mere sight of Moet got him rethinking.

The sudden vision of unsmiling face and thin lips appeared in his imagination. Nkese won't approve of this one.

Comments