Dear Men

Dear men ,

When you read " Support your woman" I think most of you do not understand the concept of being a supporter.

Most of you run off believing its only financial support you can render to your woman.

Being a support system is broader an bigger than just finance. Money isn't everything, but something .( its an arm of success)

Some of you don't have money yet, but you have sense. Support her with that your sense.

Be a support system morally, socially, academically, spiritually, financially etc

One of the few thing that makes most woman happy is when she knows her man is solidly behind her, supports her and has got her back.

Some of you don't appreciate, acknowledge or even notice little effort by your women.

My friends boyfriend wakes her up most time in the midnight and says " Baby take one hour and sew small out of the clothes you have to sew now, so you can meet up ) and she gets up and sews.

I know a make up artist who's husband takes the baby out most times while she's working.

Talk to your woman about business, work and her skill weekly ( if you can't daily) . ask her a summary of how her day at work or business was. Know where to encourage her. Suggest new ideas to her, even if its impossible or sounds awkward.

Never be afraid of correcting her mistakes, and praise her flaws cause she's your woman.

Check others who do same thing with her and  suggest upgrade or professional classes for her if need be or she's back dated in trends.

When her Day at work or the store is bad, learn to cheer her up and not agitate issues.

Little words go long ways to cheer women an encourage them in work or business.

Be your woman's manager, her customer, her number one fan and her supporter.

Encourage her to reading and dedicating more time to study if she is a student.

I have written this several times, my late ex taught me statistics & matrix while I was in school. My dad use to be my perfect teacher then. He is a maths pro and since he is a chartered accountant, teaching me statistics was easy, but most times he was unavailable.

Learning statistics in my department was quite hard cause of the lecturers involved . My ex took 2 weeks to teach me matrix. We'd wake up nights learning again an again till I understood it, He never got tired . while he was busy on his laptop working, I was busy with matrix assignment.

Being a support system means breaking time out of yours to help others fix their challenges.

If she's on her Bsc, MSc Or even PhD, support her with words of encouragement.

Have little idea about your partners job, skill, business etc. My man must have a lil idea about cakes and events.

My cake teacher told me how her cakes use to get burnt before, cause she baked at night ( she would  sleep off due to stress). The husband will be watching tv and not even know what to do till cakes get burnt. Today her husband knows when cakes are ready in the oven and can bring it down. That is being a support system.

Give her moral support. Observe her jobs and compliment them.

My dad helps my mum prepare her monthly business review and am like πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„, can't you do it yourself ? Yes am jealous, call me a witch.

He goes through her business book, observes it and input corrections.

Don't be a dream killer, if she has new dreams, goals or wants to learn a new skill, Nna support her.

Nothing beat when partners support each others goal ,missions and visions.

This doesn't change the fact that financial support is always required if you can. Am just stating that there are other forms of support you can render to your partner /spouse.

If you love someone you should/ would  crave for their growth. therefore its only logical to say  you should also be part of that growth.

Thank you.

Written by Isong Idaresit and I concur 100 Percent😍

Comments