Parenting Isn't For Everyone 15

Parenting Isn't still for everyone as many base their love on money and material things. Love isn't money, money isn't love but money could solve problems anyway. The main reason I had to endure my abusive father was because of money. I did not get the love but I had to stay because money were solving my financial problems. The problems were always there and I felt empty always maybe because I had no one to say those loving words to me. Give children love, don't bribe them with money. Money won't settle some emotional issues and psychological breakdown. Give them time, let them feel free with you. I can't talk to my father because we have no relationship, no bond, no fatherly talk. He was just there to solve my financial problems and today the psychological breakdown is much more than those financial problems. Even if you are poor, at least make your children feel loved. Love has nothing to do with money. Love is free. Home is love. 

Comments