Parenting Isn't For Everyone 3

Now, I know the reasons why most children leave their parents and never return even at old age. I know why most aged parents are alone and do not get even a phone call from their children. When I was much younger, I would see most aged parents especially women go to the market to buy their food stuff, I do feel pity for them and I wondered where their children are. Life revolves, the children under your care today would be the ones to look after you at old age. The way you treat them now would determine if they are going to stay with you or flee from you. Most parents while they were still young and active and probably had monies, they never gave their children their attention. Some were beast and monsters to their own blood and children because they saw much money. Wealth is nothing, riches and monies are nothing, without your children around you to help or assist you or send you a caregiver you won't survive or even be able to enjoy your own money. Most parents, mostly the fathers, illness, pains and old age humbles them. If most parents treat their children well, I see no reason their children will abandon them at old age. Most parents reap what they sowed at their aging days. I never believe that a father can hurt his children until I saw one who never wanted anything good for his children, he was in competition with his own children, not only his wife. These were things I only read in novel but to be honest, it is real. Most parents are jealous of their children and don't want them to be great or greater than them that's why they use every means to cage their children and make them useless and depending on them for the rest of their lives. That's why when I see a lot of them suffering today, I don't pity them anymore. Abusive parents need to apologize to their children, parents aren't always right, a child can be right too. " There is no peace for the wicked." 

Comments