How To Get A Husband

Today, husbands are scarce. I mean you can get a whole lot of boyfriends, but men who choose to be committed are rare. I am writing this because of my female friend who asked me to hook her up or match make her with someone so she could be married before her 25th birthday. I can't even match make, not to talk of giving someone a good husband. I am not God, I can just do my best and leave the rest to God. I did advice her and told her how to adjust so the man of her dreams can come her way. Now, this is for those girls who desire to be married. Read on how to get your Prince charming;

Be humble: Men love humble ladies, women who are obedient and submissive. They wouldn't want a die hard tigress. Please be humble.

Be caring: show you care, be loving, call him up, don't wait until he calls. It shows you care. Give a listening ear to him.

Be industrious: be hard working, have a life, men don't want liabilities any more. Do something for yourself, have your own life. Don't depend so much on a man.

Don't be a feminist: most men don't love feminist. In fact they so much admire strong women but find it so hard to marry them. Men don't love women who would be rubbing shoulders with them. They want to be in charge. I am not a feminist, I won't advise any of my friends to be bitter without love, especially being a radical feminist. I can't remember the number of times my friend left the squad of feminist because she wanted to enjoy her husband and her marriage. She didn't want to start feeling or thinking bad about marriage.

Be social: connect on social media networks, Facebook, twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp and others, you could meet the man of your dreams there. Attend events, make eye contact, smile, be polite, visit your friends, travel, you might meet your husband in another state or country.

Play the chief bridesmaid's role for a friend: luckily you might meet your husband at the wedding.

Let people hook you up or match make.

Have good manners

Go to places where you can find men.

You can't get a husband staying indoors or at the comfort of your home, move out.

Take care of yourself. Look good always. Good appearance attract men.

Be yourself: even if you are crazy, please be yourself. Any man would love you for your craziness.

Don't show off your riches and wealth at first date. Hide them, you can show him later.



Comments