Children have different destinies

Children need love

Children need peace

The last thing you could ever do to them is comparing them with their friends or their age mate. Children grow at their space, not all will grow at the same time. Every child is not the same. Some are fast learners while some are slow learners. I remember while growing up, I wasn't really intelligent. I was always at the bottom of the class. Then I didn't really know what school was all about, I didn't know how to read and write sentences correctly but gradually as I grew up, I began to gain consciousness of my environment. I knew why I was in school, I could spell correctly, I could read fluently and could answer questions in classroom. If you child isn't really doing well now please it's okay, nothing is wrong with your child, don't force him or her to be smart or intelligent. Children grow with time, let them be. Someday, you would be surprised how they become so smart and intelligent. Don't compare your children with anyone else's children and be so hard on them. The fact that your neighbour's child graduated from University at the age of nineteen does mean your children are stupid for not achieving anything good at their nineteen years. Children are different, different names with different destinies. Don't compare your children with anyone rather give them love, peace, be kind to them, provide them with the essential resources they need. They would be great.

Comparing a children make them feel bad, inferior and at some point, they loose their self-esteem. Give your children your attention, show you care for them. Get them a home teacher or a role model or mentor. Appreciate their little efforts and good behaviours. Make them feel loved, give them good education, motivate and inspire them daily. Encourage them to be great. If you have many children, please don't love one and despise others, it is not healthy. Share the love equally. When they get good grades, appreciate them either with a clap or a gift. Someday your children will appreciate you for your patience, support and the good works you did for them 

Comments