Bethy-Creative Stories: Guide What Comes Out Of Your Mouth

Guide your words, and what you say to other. Some words are like bomb. It can kill a person. I remember sometime ago in Church, a member said something, something nasty and I got angry and never wanted to attend the church again. I never knew my sisters and I pained her so much. She was busy smiling to her face and rubbishing our names at our back. It pained her to the point of letting words out of her mouth. Then I knew that people can look for trouble and jealous alot. Just for no reason. I realize that even bad people existed in church. They go to church, sit in the front row, sing in Choir, dance very well but their heart is evil. They pretend to love you. This same people fighting for heaven. I wonder if these people saying horrible things in Church will make Heaven. How will they convert a soul to Christ? 

Comments