Presh Writes



One day, a little girl asked me if I believed in monsters.
I smiled. And I said, " sweedy you know monsters aren't real."
 I wasn't being completely honest. Not only do I believe in monsters,
But I've actually seen them;
Pinned against the wall, you lingered,
Tearing off clothes,
faster than the light shining down.
Tears poured out of her eyes,
Begging,
Pleading for you to stop,
But you only grew the pain,
Till your pursue was finished with her.
You murdered her innocence, and you took away her pride.
How, how can I not believe in monsters when I see men like you.
You stand, perched on the screams of assaulted women
And then squeeze yourself into costumes that fool the public into thinking that you are human.
Hidden in the smoke are her pleading eyes,
her roots ripped
from the rotten parts of your masculinity. I still mourn the loss of her as if she were dead though she has still to die.
You're not even a man. Not a little, not at all.
There are still millions of monsters walking this earth
Pretending to be men.

#PreshWrites

Comments