Holy Sinners Episode 4

Sunlight woked me up, it brightness entered my eyes and I had to sleep no more knowing it was morning. Daddy Paul was no where to be found, I moved to the children's room to clean up and prepare them for school, I left the room to the Parlour and on top of the table I noticed a white paper envelope filled with money and a note was written on it, " For the children's welfare today" I opened it, it was fifty thousand naira. I took the money, put it inside my box and closed it. I only used the money Mummy Paul gave to me. On the evening of the day, Daddy Paul came again wearing a pijamas. I was vexed though I opened the door for him. " Not again " I said murmuring some meaningless words. " Just demand anything you want, I will give you only if you allow me for just this time... I promise it is the last" he said all this to me. I kept my eyes down and avoided eye contact with him. " I want to go to school" I said to him, that was all I want from him. " Only that, don't you want something else" I was mute and didn't want to reply again. He hugged me tightly as his lips came to join with mine, immediately his cellphone rang it was Mummy Paul. "Good morning darling" he said. " I am with the children in their room, they all slept off after playing games ". I heard him saying this to his wife. After the call with Daddy Paul, she called me too. I knew Mummy Paul will come back soon I had to adjust a bit. After that night with him, I noticed some changes in my body. I started vomiting and was so full... could it be a baby, I said to myself. I was so quite and didn't know how to disclose this to Daddy Paul.

Comments