Wife and Side chic wahala

Written by Chika David Oparaodu

~ Wife and side chic wahala ~

Few years ago two women were having serious banter  on Facebook because of a man, a married man oooo! His wife and side chic were having open banter on Facebook.

The wife ( who happens to be my friend ) and the side chic bantered openly on Facebook, it was so bad that they go on each other's wall to abuse themselves. If the wife makes a post on her wall about what she's going through in the hands of her hubby and his side Chic, the side chic will go on that post to abuse the wife and tell her stuffs her husband used to say about her.

They were not friends on Facebook but they were following each other, it was so bad that if the  wife post pictures of herself, husband and kids on Facebook the side chic will boldly post a picture of herself and the man on her wall. Somebody's husband oooo.

How do I know all this  first of all the wife is my friend and she told me the whole story and I see her posts on Facebook, secondly I will go to the side chic's wall to see her posts and I can tell you guys that the side chic is bold oh! She didn't not come to play. The height of it was when side chic posted a picture of a dog on her wall with the caption meet my new dog her name is xxxxxxx  ( Wife's name). Just negodu! You named a dog after the man's wife.

I had to talk to my friend to stop what she was doing because social media is not the best place to post marital issues, she said she wants the world to know what her kids and her were going through in the hands of her husband. Somehow wife deactivated her Facebook account and side chic was not  posting stuffs again so I didn't know how things ended.

Thankfully I met the wife on Friday after many years, we got talking and I asked after the man and she said they have divorced and he has  remarried, I asked to side chic she said no to someone else. Wow! I said to myself after everything wetin side chic gain?

What I want to tell women this morning is that when things like this happens women should know who the real enemy is, the man. If the man no give side chic mind who born her to challenge the man wife like that. A man that will go out to hang out with his side chic and snap pictures with her forgetting that he's married. A man that will tell his side chic nonsense about his wife, even if she's bad his side chic is not the best person to report to.

Women need to stop fighting each other over men oh! If you want to fight, fight the real enemy the man let's stop pretending that we don't know who the real enemy is. Stop fighting your fellow woman because it's the convenient thing to do.  Fight the man if you have to fight because If the man had respected you and himself he won't do what will bring disrespect to you.

Comments