WHY DO MEN GOSSIP MORE?- Bethy- Creative Stories

Hello Readers

I have been wondering a whole lot why men gossip more than women this days. Gone are the days where women were known to be gossips. Today men talk more than women maybe as a result of joblessness. The gossip about so many things when they are with their peers or sit out in a drinking parlour with their colleagues. Some of these gossips are so meaningless and uncalled-for. Some gossip about their wife to their friends, some go about discussing the girls they have slept with and they once they are yet to sleep with. They share their sexual experiences with their friends and then I begin to wonder, isn't sex a sacred thing again?

One day, I went to eat in a restaurant, there I met a group of men eating and drinking together. They were discussing too and all what they were discussing was about women and sex. How they slept with a particular woman and girls, how they slept with same sisters. They went on and on analyzing them with no shame. I couldn't feel comfortable there, I never knew how they felt comfortable too with their talks. I had to leave even though I didn't finish my food. I just didn't want to stay again and listen to the rubbish. It was so disgusting. I really felt pity for those women. I never knew that men could gossip this much until the day I heard them screwing nonsense with their mouth.               

Another set of men that gossip are those that tells all their family problems to their friends. Any disagreement between him and his wife must be known by his friends. They gossip their wife and exposes her weaknesses to their friends. How will such wife be respected? Even the men indirectly disgraces himself for doing such and he thinks he is smart. I don't know exactly why they do this, whether to relieve their stress or burden or just to feel among, but I believe real men don't gossip only the irresponsible ones do.
#MEN & GOSSIP

Comments