Holy Sinners ( Episode 3)

Holy Sinners (Episode 3)

I went slowly to the door, held the handle and push it open as Daddy Paul walked into my room and sat on my bed. I was shy and had to put my face down.
 "Don't tell me you are shy young lady" he said to me. Hmm...hmm...l couldn't speak up
 "Come and sit with me, you have to feel free the kids have all gone to bed and my wife is not around, feel free please" he said, I didn't want to sit down so I was still standing, he stood up and hugged me tightly before he moved to the kitchen to get a bottle of wine and a glass. I didn't hug him back, it made me so foolish. He called me over to the dinning room. The dinning table was decorated with a plate of roasted chicken, a red wine and some curtail glasses. I sat on the right-hand cushion chair while Daddy Paul sat on the left. "Feel free with me, if this is not enough I will bring some more" my eyes went straight to the plate and I saw four chicken laps.
I exclaim, "Sir! all the chicken for me? I won't finish all these please" he eyed me and said to me," you know you are a darling, just eat the ones you can so your small stomach won't burst" I smiled at him.

He opened the wine and poured it into my glass. I began to eat the chicken. I drank over four glasses, I felt so drunk and didn't know myself again. Daddy Paul carried me into his room. I felt it as he removed my gown and panties. His mouth touched mine and he kissed me softly. Immediately, I opened my eyes wide,
  "But Daddy, this is not right nah" I said to him shaking my head.
 "You don't have to worry, just keep calm and enjoy yourself" he said. I wanted to revolt and shout but he held my hands with his, kissed me deeply and shut me up. I was so powerless and had to succumb. He hands went through my boobs massaging them gently. He took my right nipple into his mouth and sucked it. I felt the pleasure, I never knew Daddy Paul could know how to romance a lady with the innocent face he keeps in church. He massaged my boobs again and sucked on my nipple but this time it was my left nipple. I couldn't take it anymore, I gave myself to him and he made love to me. The night was blissfull and we slept off.

Episode 4
Sunlight woked me up, it brightness entered my eyes and I had to sleep no more knowing it was morning.
To be continued....

Comments